Un Magazine : L'illustration
Un célèbre magazine publié de 1843 à 1944.Nous en possédons, certainement, quelques exemplaires.Un forum qui n'a que la prétention de publier simplement entre nous ce petit patrimoine.Bonne lecture

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes 
 S’enregistrerS’enregistrer    ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue Invité
Facebook Privacy Notice Facebook Rumour
   Un Magazine : L'illustration Index du Forum  .::. Ma Bibliothèque  .::. Humour

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
benlaq

Masculin
numéro(s): 1 289
Moyenne de points: 15,72

Avez-vous vu Les Nouveaux Messages ?
Message Posté le : Mar 9 Jan - 18:03 (2018)    Sujet du message : Facebook Privacy Notice Facebook Rumour Répondre en citant

Facebook Privacy Notice - Facebook Rumour
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. (One of the common legal talismans referenced above is UCC Section 1-308, which has long been popular among conspiracy buffs who incorrectly maintain that citing it above your signature on an instrument will confer upon you the ability to invoke extraordinary legal rights.) If you do not agree with Facebooks stated policies, you have several options: Decline to sign up for a Facebook account. Users who do not agree with those terms are advised to not sign up for an account. Copying and pasting big, legal sounding words onto your Facebook wall does not in any way change or influence what Facebook or anyone else can do with your information. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE For those of you who do not understand the reasoning behind this posting, Facebook is now a publicly traded entity. Facebook is now an open capital entity. Channel 13 News was just talking about this change in Facebook's privacy policy. Your Email Address Message OK . In any case, Facebook users cannot retroactively negate any of the privacy or copyright terms they agreed to when they signed up for their accounts, nor can they unilaterally alter or contradict any new privacy or copyright terms instituted by Facebook, simply by posting a contrary legal notice on their Facebook walls. Scroll past the several examples we have collected for our analysis. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICEcollected June 2012 You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein, including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. Dont Bother Posting the Facebook Privacy Notice Thats Spreading Around. Copy & paste, everyone collected October 2012 DueWarning!!! - Any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you DO NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and./or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. Whats New Hot 50 Fact Check News Video Archive About FAQ Contact Random . If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tactically allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the profile status updates. The violation of my privacy is punished by the law (UCC 1 1-308 - 308 1 -103 and the Rome Statute). Click here to learn more: www.facebook.com/policies. All members are invited to post a notice of this kind, or if you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not post such a statement once, then you are indirectly allowing public use of items such as your photos and the information contained in your status collected June 2013 Channel 13 News was just talking about this change in Facebooks privacy policy. NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. However the warning, along with the legal jargon accompanying the message is 100%, completely, wholly, totally worthless. Facebook Privacy Notice - Internet/Facebook Rumour. 5 June 2012. It is recommended that you and other members post a similar notice as this, or you may copy and paste this version. Find more of what you're looking for with Facebook Search. 26 November 2012. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). First off, the problem this ineffective solution supposedly addresses is a non-existent one: Facebook isnt claiming copyright to the personal information, photographs, and other material that their users are posting to the social network, nor have they announced any plans that would make all Facebook posts public (even previously deleted ones) regardless of a users privacy settings): In response to rumors about copyright issues that began circulating in November 2012 after Facebook announced they were considering revoking users rights to vote on proposed policy changes, the company issued a statement noting that: There is a rumor circulating that Facebook is making a change related to ownership of users information or the content they post to the site. If you paste this message on your page, it will be offered free (I said paste not share) if not tomorrow, all your posts can become public. If you do not publish this statement at least once it will be tactically allowing the use of your photos, as well as information contained in the profile status updates. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308-11 308-103 and Rome statute). Other Keywords: UCC 1-103 1-308 . By this statement I give notice to Facebook that it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile is private and confidential information. Your Name Your Email Address Your Friend's Address OK . Whats New About Us Hot 50 Fact Check Staff Random News Video Message Board Urban Legends Reference Pages 1995- by Snopes.com This material may not be reproduced without permission Snopes and the Snopes.com logo are registered service marks of Snopes.com Privacy Policy Terms of Use 5a02188284
facebook chat history manager 1.1.4 downloadhow to sign up for facebook without your parents knowingfree facebook hack no survey or downloadtelecharger facebook pour javafacebook remboursez votre forfaitapps for facebook who viewed my profilehello kitty for facebook timelinehow to see my current password in facebookmobile jar facebook chatfacebook.com groups forumjancoker

Répondre en citant

Publicité

Avez-vous vu Les Nouveaux Messages ?
Message Posté le : Mar 9 Jan - 18:03 (2018)    Sujet du message : Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Un Magazine : L'illustration Index du Forum .::. Humour
Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sauter vers :  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation